How we're making dance classes Covid-secure
We're open and we're making classes safe for everyone!
The welfare of our dancers and their families is our top priority, so we've made a few small changes to our dance classes so that everyone can keep dancing safely at this time. With each of our venues we've carried out a full Covid Risk Assessment and Covid limitation measures are in place at all our dance classes, including the following:
- Hand sanitisers are in place and all students must sanitise their hands on entry to and exit from the building
- Where different groups follow on from each other, a one-way entry/exit system is in place to prevent mixing
- Each dancer has their own individual space during the dance class which has been marked out with floor tape in accordance with recommended social distancing guidelines
- Time has been allowed between lessons to wipe down contact surfaces
- Extra cleaning measures are in place between hall/studio users
- Students have the option to attend classes online if they need to self-isolate
Our full Covid-19 policy is sent to all new students before their first class or is available upon request.
We're really enjoying seeing everyone back at class and hope you'll join us for some social dis-dancing soon!