Boredom Buster #6: Pom Poms
What you will need:
· Several sheets of tissue paper (A4 size works best)
· Scissors or pinking shears if you have them
· Coloured tape
How to make them:
1. Lay the sheets of tissue paper flat on top of each other.
2. Starting from one of the long edges, cut a strip about 1cm wide, stopping approx. 2 inches before you get to the other edge. Repeat all the way along. (Remember to ask a grown up for help when using scissors).
3. The 2 inch section you have left will become the handle of the pom pom. From one of the short edges, start rolling this up to create the handle.
4. Secure with coloured tape.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 to make another pom pom. Now you’re ready to dance!